Monday, May 16, 2011

March 2011 in Virginia

We are here at George Washington's Mount Vernon. It was a wonderful day for our trip and was able to see a great deal. What a fun place to visit.

Well it has been a little while since I have updated my blog. The biggest news since last is that Logan and I had the privilege to go to Virginia and spend some time with Julie and the family. We had a wonderful time. At least I did. It was fun to go and see how the East Coast people live. :0) There is tons to do and see. Julie and I did a lot of Thrift Store shopping and Outlet Stores. That is one thing that I wish Boise had was a better selection of Thrift Stores and the fun finds.






Here we are at the Bass Pro Shop which was connected to a great BIG Outlet Mall. The kids had fun looking at the fish and all the fun outdoors stuff.



This is Manassas National Battlefield Park. Logan and I are standing next to Stonewall Jackson.








We are here at George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate and Museum. It was a wonderful day for the trip and we where able to see a great deal and learn tons. What a fun place to visit. I would love to go again.








Logan and I are here at the Washington DC Temple. What a beautiful site to see as you are driving on the freeway. It just appears out of know where.















No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones